Thursday 19 November 2015

Pics: Linda Ikeji's Sister (Laura Ikeji) Shows the inside of Linda's Banana Island Mansion

This post is all about the inside of Linda Ikeji's banana Island mansion. Most writers, real writers are reclusive. And I think I can classify Linda Ikeji as a writer. Well, maybe not judging from her latest posts...If you got to her earlier posts from 2006-2008, you would get what I am saying. Anyway, why I am saying this. I said that to say this; while Linda stays in her room all day, all week (only going out on weekends), her very vocal sister, does a lot of the talking and publicity for her.


Below are a series of photos of Linda's new home, taken by her younger sister, Laura Ikeji.









































No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...